CALL FOR ENTRIES
September 1–October 22, 2021
2021 LATER IMPRESSIONS
Chicago Alliance of Visual Artists (CAVA) is pleased to present its 2021 edition of its annual juried premier exhibit, Later Impressions
at the Bridgeport Art Center, 3rd Floor Gallery
1200 West 35th Street, Chicago, IL
Artists' Reception: Friday, September 17
7:00–10:00 p.m. Awards will be presented at 7:30 p.m.
Monday–Saturday, 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Sunday, 8:00 a.m.–12:00 noon
Special Additional Third Friday Hours on September 17 and October 15
7:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
~ Accepted artwork drop-off: Monday August 30, 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
~ Exhibit opens: Wednesday, September 1, 2021.
~ Artist Reception/3rd Friday Event: Friday, September 17, 7:00–10:00 p.m.
Awards presented at 7:30 p.m.
~ 3rd Friday Event: October 15, 7:00–10:00 p.m.
~ Final day of exhibit: Friday, October 22.
~ Artwork pick-up: Saturday, October 23, 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Members may submit two pieces for an entry fee of $30.
Nonmembers must pay CAVA’s annual membership fee of $50,
plus the $30 exhibit entry fee for two pieces.
Categories: Drawings, painting, printmaking, mixed media, collage, photography,
video, fiber art, and 3D objects sculpture, and ceramics.
This exhibit is open to artists 50 and over. You must also be a member of CAVA.
1. All work must meet professional presentation standards.
2. 2-D work must be framed or gallery wrapped, wired, and ready for wall mounting. No alligator hangers.
3. 2-D must not exceed 48 inches, framed, in either direction.
4. 3-D work must be wired and ready for wall mounting, not exceed 25 inches x 25 inches or fit on pedestals. A limited number of pedestals may be available on site or artists can provide their own pedestals.
5. Work must have been completed after 1/1/2016.
6. Work may not have been shown in any previous CAVA art shows.
Need to join CAVA, or renew your membership
to submit to Later Impressions 2021?
Pay the membership fee first using the PayPal button on our JOIN page. Then, return here to submit your $30 entry fee.